How you would enjoy SOYJOY best? Enjoy it over a cup of hot brew coffee? Or snack at it in the cinema while watching movie, when others are munching over their popcorns and nachos? Well, if you ask HFB, he enjoys his SOYJOY best over his healthy serving of salad. In fact, it’s so yummy that he is going to share his secret SOYJOY Salad Recipe with all you readers out there!
- 2 bars of SOYJOY Bars (flavours pending individual’s preference)
- 50-100g of Steamed Chicken Breast, Shredded
- Small Servings of Cherry Tomatoes, Halves
- Small Servings of Strawberries, Halves
- Thinly Sliced Onions
- Mesclun Salad (Can be purchased ready-packed from supermarket)
- 10g Sunflower Seeds
- 10g Walnut, Roasted & Crushed
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Cut (1) into cubes. Set aside.
- Mixed (3), (5) & (6) evenly with (9). You can be slightly generous with (9).
- Add (2), (4). Mixed well.
- Sprinkle (1), (7) and (8).
- Add a dash of (10) to taste.
- Can serve for two.